Login if you are a subscriber.
This issue includes updates on:
- Education and the Speed of Organizational Change
- Demographics, especially with regard to population
- Financial Resilience or Flexibility to control your cash flow and quality of life
Highlights in this issue:Education and the Speed of Organizational Change:
- The growing gap between job requirements and the degrees and certifications that colleges and universities are offering.
- Shifts in government funding in education to “opportunity zones.” If you are a teacher, this is an important change.
- Specific degrees are becoming obsolete in the employment world. Do you have one of them? Are you currently in one of these degree programs?
- Especially in IT, four-year college programs are less and less meaningful to potential employers. Here are ways to manage new needs by employers to remain relevant.
- Immigration and its impact on employment.
- Boomers are working longer which has a domino effect for GenX-ers who want to move their career forward.
- A surprising regarding the one industry hiring 38% of the US workforce, offering both opportunities and growth potential. This industry is has a unique approach to identify a diverse set of candidates.
- The unemployment rate and why jobs are still hard to get.
- The interest rate cuts and how you can make the most of it.
- US Trade sanctions and the global trade slowdown: what does it mean for us in the short-term and the long-term?
Want to learn more?
Not sure this is for you? View our first issue free.
(No credit card required.)
Purchase just this issue for $10.
Subscribe to all 8 annual issues for $60 and save $20.
Already a subscriber? Login to view.