A face-to-face workshop held at:
- 699 Bloomfield Ave. (FM Conference Room)
- Bloomfield, CT 06002
- Workshops begin at 8:30 EST and end between 12:15 and 12:30.
- A maximum of five people may attend the workshop which is customized to the backgrounds and industries of the participants.
- Workshops are schedules to match the level of interest, approximately every week or two. The schedule is arranged to meet the schedule of the participants.
Learn three critical strategies:
- Communication Essentials: How to appeal to HR and recruiters beyond your skills, education, and experience (since everyone has those!), and make yourself effective and memorable in print and in person.
- Job Application Essentials: Understand the filters so you can beat the on-line application systems.
- Learn how to prepare your cover letter and résumé to appeal to hiring professionals and get interviews.
- Interview Preparation: How to talk to hiring professionals and make yourself memorable in job interviews and clearly present yourself as a top candidate.
What you get:
- Participant Guide outlining the content of the workshop.
- The Gregorc Style Delineator
- Two Gregorc Extenda-Charts: General and Learner Characteristics
- Tools and Templates for your job search
Workshops begin at 8:30 EST and end between 12:15 and 12:30.
Workshops are held at 699 Bloomfield Avenue, Bloomfield, CT. Lower level.
Price: $375 per workshop.
DATES: Workshops are forming weekly.
Call to get a listing of available dates call: (860) 833-4072.
To schedule your session call:
- Call Marcia LaReau. (860) 833-4072
- OR email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prefer one-on-one? Get started now!
This workshop is offered as private one-on-one coaching and training sessions. If you live in Connecticut, New York, Rhode Island or Massachusetts, you may opt for a face-to-face setting. However, through Go-to-meeting technology, clients enjoy learning about the new hiring practices and processes in the privacy of their home.
The one-on-one session is private and confidential and is customized for your career goals and industry. A certified Career Success Counselor will spend 3.5 hours with you, guiding you through the Forward Motion process and Communication Essentials to identify your Unique Value Statement (UVS), teach you how to get through the filters of the on-line application systems, and prepare you to win both phone and face-to-face interviews. The price for a one-on-one sessions is $500.