This service is for individuals who have fewer than three years employment experience and generally are between the ages of 21 and 25 years old.
- A certified Career Success Counselor will spend 2.5 hours coaching you for a job interview.
- Practice your personal branding statement; prepare your responses and questions.
- Receive feedback to present yourself with polish.
- Learn the anatomy of an Interview and how to prepare your closing statement, handle objections, and build a solid case that will make you memorable as you stand out above your competition.
- You will receive 1 hour of followup career coaching to debrief your interviews, ensure you know how to respond, write thank-you notes, and negotiate your contract terms.
2.5 hours interview coaching. 1 hour support.
For more information call Dr. Marcia LaReau: (860) 833-4072